Thursday, September 3, 2009

Honoring other Etsians - Narcissism takes a back seat today...

Typically, I blog about myself and what I am doing. However, today I have decided to blog about others in the Etsy community that I have personally purchased items from. Yes, I know I create jewelry and can sew, but there are times that another person's work just speaks to me. So take a look and enjoy the work of the three ladies that I am highlighting today: Do-Rah! Designs, Musette and Saints and Sinners.

Do-Rah! Designs recently created a FABULOUS lunch bag for a very happy customer (me) and I feel that I must sing Debi's praises. Not only is this bag beautiful, it is well made. Below is the link to her shop.





Here is the link to this gorgeous safari tote:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=29439367

Now, here is one of my favorite jewelry shops that I look to when I am searching for THE necklace or bracelet - Musette. There is a SALE going on this weekend so PLEASE check it out! I may be purchasing another of Musette's beautiful necklaces.

This is the link to her shop:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5699863


And here is my FAVORITE listing:


http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30245926


Finally, I want to highlight one of my favorite all-around artists and jewelry designers- Barbe Saint John! Barbe visited us here in Lancaster last May and taught the House of Dreams workshop. I can also say that I am the proud owner of FOUR (4) of Barbe's jewelry designs.


Here is the link to Barbe's Etsy shop:




And here is my FAVORITE listing:




Here is the link to this listing:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27600077

So, ladies and gentlemen - PLEASE check out these shops because if I am pleased with the quality and pure beauty of their work (I am soooo picky), then I know you will be too.

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! More contemporary than what I wear, but stunning tho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the praise and the shout out! I heart you!

    ReplyDelete