Monday, March 2, 2009

Wow, I guess I am blogging - finally caught up to the 21st century. Now that I don't work for der Teufel, I can blog my heart out. Apparently, personal blogs were considered a falsche schritteif while employed by this uber-steuerung.

In this blog, I plan to spill my guts about my art, my family and anything else. This is one of the few times that I have been unemployed in my lifetime. I was unemployed right before and right after Erin was born. I was unemployed for a year to spend time with my son. Now, I am unemployed again - or can I say - self employed.

I should empower myself as an artist now. I am an artist. I am self employed. My art is no longer a hobby. My art is my love and my career - at least until I go nuts and have to work outside the home, which then, my job will be my hobby ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment